What to expect
All limitations on socialising and social contact have now been relaxed meaning that your spa day or break reservation is no longer subject to restrictions on party size or number of households.
Our spa therapists will continue to wear face masks and we respectfully ask that, where possible, our guests do the same. Face masks are no longer mandatory, nor is the guidance on social distancing; but we appreciate every effort our guests can make to minimise risk to themselves and others. We ask guests to remain mindful and aware of their personal responsibility to respect the space of others, maintain hand hygiene and to refrain from visiting if feeling unwell or displaying any symptoms.
Keeping you safe
Some additional measures remain in place to help maintain the high standards of health, safety and hygiene which we have set at Spa by Kasia:
- Our therapists will continue to wear face coverings whilst on duty
- Spa therapists will continuously sanitise and clean common areas and surfaces throughout the day, in additional to the daily deep-clean when service ends.
- All staff have received COVID-19 specific training and have signed a daily health declaration.
- Our staff are provided additional time between clients to ensure the treatment room and any equipment is thoroughly sanitised before welcoming the next client.
- We have instigated an enhanced frequency of cleaning and sanitisation regimes throughout the spa, with particular focus on hand contact points. There are hand sanitising points throughout the premises and we request that you sanitise your hands upon entry.
- On a continuous basis, we carry out a thorough sanitation of the elements, devices, surfaces and furniture that may be in contact with our guests. Our Housekeeping team have introduced an incredibly effective extra measure of sanitation to address the cleaning concerns of today. Using a powerful misting system, our team now carry out a weekly clean of all common areas and surfaces with XtraProtect, a British lab-tested sanitiser which forms a powerful protective layer on surfaces lasting up to 8 days, killing 99.9% of bacteria and viral transmissions, including COVID-19, in thirty seconds.