Permanent Perfection – New to Spa by Kasia
What is semi-permanent make up?
Semi-permanent make up, also known as micropigmentation, is a revolutionary method which involves injecting small amounts of pigment into the dermal layer of the skin using a precision-technology machine – in a similar way to a tattoo being applied.
An easier alternative to applying make-up on a daily basis, this increasingly popular procedure enhances facial features, adding both colour and definition to specific areas. Choose from beautifully defined eyebrows, smoky or subtle eyeliner and richly coloured lips, with the choice of just lip-liner or liner blended into a blush for a more subtle enhancement.
What are the benefits of each?
Each procedure not only simplifies your make up routine, but also assists in enhancing your beauty to its fullest. The addition of semi-permanent eyeliner will give the appearance of a fuller looking lash, adding depth and definition. You can choose how thick you would like the line, depending on your preference for a natural or dramatic look. Semi-permanent eyebrows are ideal for those with hairs that are sparse or lightly coloured, creating perfectly manicured brows without the need for eyebrow pencil or powder. Whilst the lip-lining procedure is perfect for reshaping uneven lips and also making them appear fuller and defined.
How long will it last?
Semi-permanent make up can last for a number of years, however top ups may be required in this time to pro-long colour.
To celebrate the arrival of Permanent Perfection at Spa by Kasia, we’re giving away a complimentary treatment to one lucky winner! You will be given the choice of which area of the face you would like to receive the treatment. To enter, simply answer the question below:
Terms & Conditions:
- Closing date for entries is 31st July 2015.
- The winner will be selected at random from all correct entries.
- Prize is non-transferable towards different treatments and no cash alternative available.
- Prize may be redeemed Monday to Thursday only, subject to availability, and is valid for 2 months from date of issue (evening appointments are available)
- An entry automatically signs you up to our monthly newsletter, however you may unsubscribe at any time.
- We respect your privacy and your details will not be passed on to any third party.